Tennessee’s Classified Advertising Network
100 Newspapers + 50 Websites = Maximum Reach!
Reach an audience of 1.4 million readers for pennies a day.
Your classified line ad can be seen by Tennesseans from Mountain City to Memphis.
You now have the opportunity to combine print with online through the TnSCAN + TnNET combo. Run a classified ad in Tennessee’s Classified Ad Network and for just $35 more your ad can appear on up to 50 Tennessee newspapers that same week! Click here to see the list of websites.
Take advantage of Tennessee’s 4th Quarter Special!
Run 3 weeks in November, receive 75% off the 4th week.
Run 3 weeks in December, receive the 4th week FREE.
Special expires December 31, 2013.
Whether you need to recruit employees, market your product, service, or event, you’ve found your low cost solution. Plus, you have the convenience of one contact.
Here’s what one advertiser had to say about TnSCAN.
“Best ad money spent! Honestly I had people from all over the state calling AND a record crowd!
David Hudgins, CAI, AARE
Hudgins Auction & Realty
Through Tennessee’s Classified Ad Network, your ad can appear in 100 paid subscription newspapers for only $265 per week — a savings of more than $780 compared to a 1-column classified ad placed in each individual newspaper using 2012 national classified rates.
Customize your reach.
You can target your audience with an ad in East, Middle, or West Tennessee. Rates start at $95 per week for 25-words or less.
Deadlines are Tuesdays at noon for publication the following week.
For more information, please contact Beth Elliott by email or by phone at (865) 584-5761, ext. 117.
Classified Advertising Beyond Tennessee
We can do that for you! Tennessee Press Service can place your classified line ad in the states you choose. Let TPS get your message out nationwide, so you can spend time doing what you do best – growing your business! Rates and deadlines vary so check out the Nationwide Discounted Networks.
A few details to keep in mind:
- Participating newspapers publish the ads once during the week. The exact publication day is at the discretion of the newspapers.
- The first four words of every ad are capitalized. Some newspapers may bold the first four words. Newspapers may change the appearance of ads.
- TPS guarantees at least 90% publication of an accepted ad during the week.
- TPS or any participating newspaper reserves the right to reject any ad based upon ad acceptance policy.
- TPS reserves the right to amend its rates, circulation, and number of publications at any time.