Tennessee’s Classified Advertising Network
Reaching an engaged audience of 979,000!
Whether you need to recruit employees, market your product, service, or event, you’ve found your low cost solution. Plus, you have the convenience of one contact to reach Tennesseans from Mountain City to Memphis.
Here’s what one advertiser had to say about TnSCAN.
“The crowd was awesome…about 400!
We had new auction bidders from all over middle TN. There is no doubt the middle Tennessee ad you placed for us made a huge difference in our auction marketing campaign. We actually ran OUT of bidder registration cards for the first time in history! Thank you for all you do us.”
David Hudgins, CAI, AARE
Hudgins Auction & Realty
Through Tennessee’s Classified Ad Network, your ad can appear in 98 paid subscription newspapers for only $275 per week — a savings of more than $800 compared to a 1-column classified ad placed in each individual newspaper using 2017 national classified rates.
Customize your reach.
You can target your audience with an ad in East, Middle, or West Tennessee. Rates start at $100 per week in West TN for 25-words or less. East TN is $120 per week. Middle TN is also $120 per week for 25-words or less.
You now have the opportunity to combine print with online through the TnSCAN + TnNET combo. Run a classified ad in Tennessee’s Classified Ad Network and for just $35 more your ad can appear on 30+/- Tennessee newspapers that same week! Click here to see the list of websites.
Deadlines are Tuesdays at noon for publication the following week.
For more information, please contact Beth Elliott by email or by phone at (865) 584-5761, ext. 117.
Ready to Reach Tennesseans… Click Here to order your ad online.
Classified Advertising Beyond Tennessee
We can do that for you! Tennessee Press Service can place your classified line ad in the states you choose. Let TPS get your message out nationwide, so you can spend time doing what you do best – growing your business! Rates and deadlines vary so check out the Nationwide Discounted Networks.
A few details to keep in mind:
- Participating newspapers publish the ads once during the week. The exact publication day is at the discretion of the newspapers.
- The first four words of every ad are capitalized. Some newspapers may bold the first four words. Newspapers may change the appearance of ads.
- TPS guarantees at least 90% publication of an accepted ad during the week.
- TPS or any participating newspaper reserves the right to reject any ad based upon ad acceptance policy.
- TPS reserves the right to amend its rates, circulation, and number of publications at any time.